Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Upcoming Reviews....

Now that Spring break is in full swing I'm hoping to have time to sit at computer and write some reviews for some great books I have read lately. As you can tell I like to mix up new ones with a few old ones. On the list is the following:

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Schooled by Gordon Korman
Uglies by Scott Westerfield
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewster
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Spud by John van de Ruit
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Shift by Jennifer Bradbury

Currently on my bookshelf to read during Spring Break is-
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Paper Towns by John Green
Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Away Laughng On A Fast Camel by Louise Rennison

No comments:

Post a Comment