Monday, December 28, 2009

The New Year "To Be Read Pile"


I took a break from Young Adult Fiction over the holidays to read a stack of books that have been collecting dust on my night stand. Some excellent books that included 1, 000 White Women-The Journal of Mary Dodd by Jim Fergus and Say You're One of Them by Uwen Akpan. Now I'm ready to jump back into my favorite genre. My list of books for the new year year include:

1. The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt

2. The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo

3. Children of the Lamp-The Akhenaten Adventure by P.B. Kerr

4. The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler

5. The Alchemyst-The secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel

6. The Seer of Shadows by Avi

7. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

8. Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz

9. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan


Happy New Year and Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment