Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read A Thon!!



Well I'm half way through my third book-
People Like Us
by Barbara Cohen
It's definately an oldie that I chose of the shelf at the library because it's outdated cover caught my eye.
I'll show you the cover when I do the review! Hee Hee
So here's some questions that Andye @ Reading Teen was asking over at her site and I thought I would play along:
1. What are you reading right now? People Like Us
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 1/2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Bound
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No-I really should have thought that one through better!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Mostly kids just needed things.......
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many participates there are
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Seems to be working like a charm to me!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Plan ahead better
9. Are you getting tired yet? YES
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm getting tired too!! and we still have about 10 hours left!!!

    Cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caffeine time! I've heard People Like Us is suppose to be very good, hope you enjoy your night of reading.

    ReplyDelete