Tuesday, April 13, 2010

READING WRAP-UP!



DEWEY 2010 READ-A-THON

Well -I didn't make it the full 24 hours. Those who did-a giant pat on the back! By the time I did go to bed at 1:30am my brain was fried and I couldn't read another word.
I accomplished reading three and a half books:
*A House of Tailors by Patricia Rielly Giff
*On My Honor by Marion Dane Bauer
*People Like Us by Barbara Cohen
* I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Total Pages -464
Total Hours-14
I already have goals for next year and ideas on how to do things differently. Planned out snacks and a quiet house really does help! Thank you to all the hosts and cheerleaders. The mini challenges were so much fun! I didn't win any contests but it was great fun to visit all the different bloggers and see how creative everyone is. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't make it the full 24 hours either but you stayed up longer then me. I think you deserve a pat on the back too!

    ReplyDelete