Saturday, June 12, 2010

DAY 2 -BLOGGIESTA!











READY! SET! GO!!!
MY GOALS:
*Write backup posts for a rainy day.
*Clean up my tags, archives, & books reviewed list
*Improve my blog template & clean up sidebars
*Edit my about me page & review policy
*Clean up and update my challenge lists.
*Make sure all of my social network profiles are up to date.
*Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve my blog
*Clean out and organize my feed reader and blog subscriptions
* Participate in at least 2 mini challenges during Bloggiesta

Wish me luck!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having fun with Bloggiesta, you've got some great goals there.
    And, after reading your profile, I have to agree that you have the best job in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout! How are you doing on the rest of your list? Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete