Monday, August 23, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL TIME WASTER


Happy Monday!
After a fun filled girls weekend away I sit at my computer still trying to wake up and get the energy to get in the shower and go the things I really need to accomplish today-luckily I came across this fun little time waster that will allow me to sit in my jammies a bit longer....
I found this over at Pop Culture Nerd
This fun meme in which she describes herself by completing sentences using only titles of books she's read this year.
Looks fun-so I thought I would give it a whirl!
Using only titles of books you've read so far in 2010, complete the following sentences. (Who can resist? Not me)!
If you join in, leave a comment so I can check out your answers.
1. In high school I was (a) Pretty Little Liar.
2. People might be surprised I'm Magyk.
3. I will never be Marked.
4. My fantasy job is (to be) The Cupcake Queen.
5. At the end of a long day I need Gym Candy.
6. I hate it when Before I Fall.
7. Wish I had Every Little Thing in the World.
8. My family reunions are Boot Camp.
9. At a party you'd find me with Gentlemen.
10. I've never been to A House of Tailors.
11. A happy day includes boys, bears and a serious pair of hiking boots.
12. Motto I live by.... I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you.
13. On my bucket list (to) Swim the Fly.
14. In my next life, I want to be Bloody Jack.
Give it a shot! Leave a comment so I can to read what you came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment