Friday, November 26, 2010

I READ THE FIRST ONE......

IT BLEW MY MIND.....
NOW I REALLY NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THE NEXT ONE!
The trouble with getting sucked into a series...
1. Lack of funds to buy the next one
2. Local library only carries the first one
3. A slow interlibrary loan system
Here's a list of books that I have read lately that literally blew my mind and made an impression. Their sequels are on my wishing/waiting list.
1. Glass by Ellen Hopkins
2. The Dead of the Night by John Marsden
3. Rumors by Anna Godbersen
4. How I Found the Perfect Dress by Maryrose Wood
5. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer(actually #3)
6. Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter
7. Pretty Little Lair-Perfect by Sara Shepard
8. The Off Season by Catherine Murdock
Are you feeling my pain yet?
Do you have a sequel you have been sucked into recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment