Monday, December 27, 2010

LOOKING BACK OVER 2010


IT'S ALMOST TIME TO SAY GOOD-BYE
My goal for 2010 was to read and review at least 100 books. Sadly, I only reached 67. That's 33 books short of my goal. Still I'm proud of what I did get accomplished even though life, job, children, husband and housework did throw multiple wrenches into plan.
I look back over 2010 and realize that in those 67 books I discovered amazing characters, incredible authors and made many friends among fellow bloggers. Not a bad year at all!
TOP 10 Books Read in 2010
1. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
2. The Chosen by Carol Lynch Williams
3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
4. Crank by Ellen Hopkins
5. Every Little Thing in the World by Nina De Gramont
6. Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
7. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
8. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
9. Annexed by Sharon Dogar
10. After by Amy Efaw

No comments:

Post a Comment