Friday, June 3, 2011

READY, SET, GO!!!


48 HBC
I'm probably getting in way over my head but i have a stack of books just screaming to be read. Husband and teen are at a basketball tourny. I'm taking a quick trip to video store for some childre's DVDs for the 8 yr. old and quick stop to Corner Store for a six pack of Coke for me. I'm doing it! I'm jumping in and joining the 48HBC hosted by Mother Reader. For more information or to join the fun visit her site. Don't forget to stop back in and check on my progress. Hopefully I'll make a dent in my TBR pile.
Goal:
To read and review 4 books
*Shattering Glass by Gail Giles
*If I Stay by Gayle Forman
*Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
*By the Time You Read This, I'll be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
Time read since last update: 0
Total time read: 0
Time blogged/read blogs: 30 min
Total time blogged/read blogs: 30 min
Total participation time: 30 min
Total number of books read: 0
Total pages read: 0
I'll be checking in every six hours to update, blog and cheer for other participants.
Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you have a very enjoyable weekend of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whitney! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Coke/caffeine! I'm already on my second one of the day - first one was diet though. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds great!!! hope you are able to get some great reading in :)

    this is me: captured moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Bookologist and Captured Moments for the cheers! I hope to be more productive this afternoon. My morning has been shameful.

    ReplyDelete