Friday, September 9, 2011

R.I.P. Challenge-Peril the First

The annual R.I.P. Challenge is hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings. If you are up for a challenge he has a little something for everyone. You can choose anything from one book to four to read from now until the end of October. There will be group readings, or watch a movie to be part of the challenge. The point is too have fun! No stress! Head on over to get more info on the R.I.P. Challenge at Stainless Steel Droppings.
I-Mugs have decided to challenge myself and try to read four books by the end of October(Peril The First).
 My selections are:
1. The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
2. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
3. Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender
4. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
All of the books are on my TBR shelf so the picks are easy.
Good luck to all participates and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I read The House of the Scorpion a couple years ago and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the point is definitely to have fun, and I hope you have a great deal of it over the next two months. Great to have you joining us, thanks for taking part. :)

    ReplyDelete