Monday, July 8, 2013

Once Upon Read-A-Thon


Angela and Loretta at Reading Angel, Lori at Pure Imagination, and Candace at Candace's Book Blog
are hosting a totally awesome Read A Thon. I am always needing to make a dent in my reading pile so I decided to jump in and join.
My goals are to read-
*The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing by M.T.Anderson
*Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
*fml by Shaun David Hutchinson
*The Key and The Flame by Claire M. Caterer
* The Silent Deal by Levi Stack
Big stack-big hopes!

I have been reading The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing today between laundry and other time consuming housework duties. It's a story that has kept my interest and the pages turning fairly quickly. I will be updating my progress on this blog as well as my twitter account.
Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment